Fanatic-ABFanatic-AB

Main Movies Reviews Stats

The Thinking Impaired ep1 The Thinking Impaired ep1

Hahahahaha

Good movie, man. Really funny. Keep it up. I just saw episode 2, also very funny. Can't wait for episode 3. You're a genius. :P

Favorite Quote:
"Run!..(Looks around - takes off)"

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Incredible

I love the series as of thus. It's very exceptional. I have a few things to reply to Stalkid's reply. Erm.. If you thought it was perfect as you said, then why not give it the 10? And also, I noticed you made a remark about the zombie twirling the shovel very fast and how it's unrealistic that a ZOMBIE would be turing it that fast... Is that a fucking joke? Its a zombie a movie! The zombie is unrealistic, its not meant to be realistic. Honeslty, what the hell were you thinking when you said that?! lol. Just needed to say that, and as I already said, the movie itself was incredible, keep it up I look forward to seeing future chapters.

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

That was Fucking Funny

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA, I laughed so hard. Very nice work. I especially like the style and the way you made it out to be a "kid show." Keep it up. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

A lot of fun, slightly addictive and kickass.

Like he said.. it is a very fun game. I enjoyed it a lot and some of the music is really good. I also agree with a previous post that said you should hold a contest. my entry would be...
9011225--146-9703-4-234-36-2-4-40214223-------------------- --------------------------c2343348--2-7--44-22-3-8-2-5220241 102----------------------------------------------a0-2-42-35- 238a0-74-213-27-2-6----------------------------------------- ------

It starts off kind of slow but later on picks up massively.

Make A Shooter Make A Shooter

Really good tutorial.

Very well done. You made it so simple anyone could understand it. I have a feeling that there's gonna be a lot more shooter gams now. Keep up the good work.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Very nice. I really liked the style. Great ideas as well. Also, surprisingly good animation in most of the characters except Johnny. Keep it up and like the last guy said. Make a part 2.