Fanatic-ABFanatic-AB

Main Movies Reviews Stats

The Thinking Impaired ep1 The Thinking Impaired ep1

Hahahahaha

Good movie, man. Really funny. Keep it up. I just saw episode 2, also very funny. Can't wait for episode 3. You're a genius. :P

Favorite Quote:
"Run!..(Looks around - takes off)"

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Incredible

I love the series as of thus. It's very exceptional. I have a few things to reply to Stalkid's reply. Erm.. If you thought it was perfect as you said, then why not give it the 10? And also, I noticed you made a remark about the zombie twirling the shovel very fast and how it's unrealistic that a ZOMBIE would be turing it that fast... Is that a fucking joke? Its a zombie a movie! The zombie is unrealistic, its not meant to be realistic. Honeslty, what the hell were you thinking when you said that?! lol. Just needed to say that, and as I already said, the movie itself was incredible, keep it up I look forward to seeing future chapters.

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

That was Fucking Funny

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA, I laughed so hard. Very nice work. I especially like the style and the way you made it out to be a "kid show." Keep it up. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

DE_dust [TEASER] DE_dust [TEASER]

Very nice work.

The movie was very nicely drawn, especially for a stick movie. I liked your animation and logos for each character. Keep up the good work.

Frame by Frame: DBZ fight Frame by Frame: DBZ fight

Cool little short.

Nice work on that. Thumbs up. Very cool frame by frame animation. Only things wrong with it was the lack of sound effects. Keep it up.

A Fright Before Christmas A Fright Before Christmas

Pretty cool little short.

Nice short. The only problem I saw with it was that, like you said, you crapped out at the end, so to speak. If you put a little more effort into the total work I think it be very nice. Keep it up. Also, work on your gun effects. :P

Sweet potato Sweet potato

Very funny

I liked it. It was funny. Ironic in a way too. I live ironic humor. :P Keep it up. Also, I like your waty of making clock crew characters from things other than fruit.

Mister Cellophane Mister Cellophane

Nie work.

Very nice job. Good style and clever ideas. Very original as well. Keep it up. If you do make another movie, however, my one suggestion is to make the people actually talk, add voice talent.

3D Clocks Slideshow 3D Clocks Slideshow

Cool pics

I especially liked Numbers 5, 22 and 28. If you make an actual movie with graphics like these, it would be unbeatable. Keep that in mind, and Keep it up.

RenegadeClock responds:

Thanx, I plan to do so!

"Waterman" "Waterman"

I loved it.

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen on Newgrounds. It was like the genryu's blade of comedy. It was like family guy like the last guy said. I especially liked the club flashback. Keep it up.